9178NFO - Memphis® Orange Kevlar, 13 gauge, hi-vis orange DuPont™ Kevlar® shell, nitrile foam palm
By the Pair.
DuPont™ introduced their "Dare Bigger" campaign at the 2015 Winter X Games. Many of the athletes' protective gear included DuPont™ Kevlar®. Our 9178NFO features a patent-protected, high visibility orange DuPont™ Kevlar® engineered yarn. The high visibility orange enhances safety awareness. This ANSI cut level 4 offering has excellent cut protection and great dexterity. Additional features include thermal protection, durability, strength, and protection from sharp objects. This light weight seamless shell provides dexterity and comfort. The orange nitrile foam coating allows for tacky grip and sense of touch. Applications for the 9178NFO include cut hazard environments such as; advanced manufacturing, automotive industry, light heat applications, glass operations, metal stamping, sheet metal and even law enforcement. Additionally, the 9178NFO is also touch screen friendly. When extreme is not a sport it's your job, our 9178NFO is the gear of choice for the industrial athlete.
- Patent-protected, high visibility orange DuPont™ Kevlar® engineered yarn
- High Visibility orange enhances safety awareness
- Light weight seamless shell provides dexterity and comfort
- Orange nitrile foam coating allows for tacky grip and sense of touch
- High ANSI Cut Level 4, 2000+ grams
- Touch screen friendly
Model #: 9178NFO